HANOI – SAPA BY CAR: 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
Warmest greetings from Impress Travel in Vietnam! We are glad to receive your email and thank you so much for your interest in our services.
My name is Julia, a travel consultant at Impress Travel, who will handle all your requests. Your travel date is very closed so that I hope to receive your reply soon.
Regarding your request about Hanoi – Sapa trip 2 days by car, I would like to suggest you the detailed cost & itinerary as following:
HANOI- SAPA TRIP 2 DAYS
PRIVATE TOUR FOR 6 PERSON: 115 USD PER PERSON BASED ON 3* HOTEL
DAY 1: HANOI – LAO CAI – SAPA THEN VISIT CAT CAT VILLAGE (ON ROAD) (LUNCH /DINNER – INCLUDED)
- Our car / Mini bus will pick you up at hotel in Hanoi city center then proceeding for long driving to explore Sapa in the north-west of Vietnam.
- Driving with 295 kilometers from Ha Noi to Sapa by new highway going through 5 provinces and city: Ha Noi, Vinh Phuc, Phu Tho, Yen Bai and Lao Cai. With more than 4 hour- driving, you will be arrival Sapa, is a frontier town and capital of Sa Pa District in Lao Cai Province in northwest Vietnam. It was first inhabited by people we know nothing about. They left in the entire valley hundreds of petroglyphs, mostly composed of lines, which experts think date from the 15th century and represent local cadasters.
- Check in hotel for free at leisure and have a lunch.
- After lunch, in the afternoon, the van will bring you to the Black Hmong’s village where start a sightseeing tour beginning with a minority village named Cat Cat to observe minority villagers colorfully dressed indigo tunics, leggings, elaborate pleated skirts, and sliver-studded jackets. Interact these minorities and learn about their unique lifestyle, which has not much changed despite the long passage of time. You will also enjoy a mountain minority traditional dance show here and trekking around the village then the van will bring you back to Sapa.
- Get back to Sapa town and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Free time to explore Sapa town at night and overnight in Sapa.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Sapa, complimentary water on bus.
DAY 2: SAPA – LAO CHAI & TA VAN VILLAGE THEN RETURN TO HANOI (BREAKFAST /LUNCH – INCLUDED)
- Good morning Sapa, enjoy the buffet breakfast and café then check out the hotel before getting started the trip to explore the minority village along Muong Hoa River such as Lao Chai’s Black Hmong Village and Ta Van’s Giay village.
- The van will bring you to Lao Chai village where you will start trekking via the rice terraces and Black Hmong houses and suspension bridges, or to see rice water mills and being in touch friendly communication with ethnic people ( the trekking way is not hard – easy trekking; trekking, taking photographs and going sightseeing by the most beautiful landscapes such rice terraces, valleys, streams and to study the local daily life’s experiences)
- After 3 hour trekking to explore the hill tribe villages belongs to Muong Hoa River, we arrive in Ta Van village where we will have lunch and break here during lunch time we can enjoy the ethnic minority people’s traditional music and dance performances.
- After lovely time here, we will get on the van for 5 hour journey to return Hanoi, we arrive in Hanoi at 6.30 PM to 7.00 PM. Tour closes at the hotel.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), complimentary water on the bus.
What’s included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM ( 2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request ) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- English- speaking guides
- Entrance fees,
- Traditional ethnic minority show in Sapa.
- Mineral water ( 2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour )
What’s excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned
HOTEL: 3 STAR HOTEL IN HANOI SELECTED
|Destination||Hotel Category||HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE|
|SAPA||3.5 STAR||SUNNY MOUNTAIN|
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to the similar category in case of fully booked
- Muslim traveler will be served pork free/ sea food
- Early check in and late checkout (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check out time is 12:00 mid-noon )
Please kindly let me know your travel plan, I’m pleased to help you to organize the package tour in Vietnam (Hanoi – Halong – Sapa – Hue – Da Nang- Nha Trang – Ho Chi Minh – Mekong- Cu Chi….) or in Cambodia or in Laos.
Just please consider the tour program above and let me know if it suits your expectation, should you have any further questions or any modification for the tour, just please never hesitate to contact to me any time, I am more than happy to have a chance working with you on the tour until you are totally agreed 🙂
Thanks again for your taking time and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
P/S: If you need any assistance, you can talk to me via Skype: Julia.impresstravel
Or my cell phone: (+84)988 856 708 (Zalo, Whatsapp)
Ms.Julia – (Ms Hằng)
Impress Travel Consultant
Mobile: (+84) 988 8567 08 (24/7) – WHATSAPP/ ZALO/ VIBER/LINE
Phone: (+84) 4 666 40 777 Extension: 16
VIETNAM TOURS, LAOS TOURS, CAMBODIA TOURS, MYANMAR TOURS!
Head Office in Hanoi: 3rd Floor, 125 Hoang Ngan Str., Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam
Office in Ho Chi Minh city: R. 0468, 4th Floor, River Gate Building, 151-155 Ben Van Don str., Dist. 4, HCM, Vietnam
Tel: (84) 4 666 40 777 Email: [email protected]
Skype ID: julia.impresstravel Website: www.impresstravel.com
Working hours: 8.30 am – 17.30 pm Local time: GMT+7
Instant Contact in Hanoi (+84) 912 379 189 – Mr. Alex, in Ho Chi Minh City (+84) 966 99 59 88 – Mr. Tommy
CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE – WINNER ON TRIPADVISOR.COM
SAPA TOURS – BOOKING CENTER
Hoang Su Phi Lodge: a natural destination to book at Ha Giang Dear Value Partners, Hoang Su Phi Lodge would like to sincerely thank you for your enthusiastic support
( 2 nights on the train, 1 night in hotel in Sapa, 2 day tour in Sapa ) (Private tour for 04 pax, 3-star hotel accommodation with 2 ROOMS ( 02 Double or Twin Room)
Hanoi – Sapa trip 2 days by car for Mr Dinesh Malaysia (Dec 2018) Dear Travelers, Warmest greetings from Impress Travel in Vietnam! We are glad to receive your email and