Time: 2 days 1 night
DAY 01: HANOI – SAPA – HAM RONG (Lunch, dinner)
6h30 -7h00: the Hanoi Opera House is our first meeting places where the bus (reclining berth coach) will pick you up to Sapa on the Noi Bai – Lao Cai highway.
12h30: Departs at the beautiful Sapa town, the local guide will pick you up for lunch at the restaurant with the local dishes … Group check in and rest.
15h00: Visit Ham Rong resort and see the orchid garden, May yard and free to see music that performances by the H’mong, Thai boys and girls. Then to explore and see Sapa panorama on Ham Rong Mountain and save yourself beautiful moments in the mountains of north-west Vietnam with beautiful pictures …
17h30: Go to the hotel for dinner at the restaurant.
Evening: After dinner, you are free to go sightseeing Sapa town or attend the Sapa Love Market on Saturday evening – a traditional culture of ethnic Mong, Dao in the West. North. Overnight at the hotel
DAY 02: SAPA – FANSIPAN – HA NOI (Breakfast, Lunch)
07h00: After breakfast, car and guide take you to the station on the cable car to visit the scene – Fansipan peak roof legendary Indochina, take the photo and panoramic view of Sapa.
11h00: Return to the hotel for lunch and then check out and luggage at reception
Afternoon: Free to visit shopping or take souvenir photo at Sapa Stone Church – An ancient architecture of Sapa people,
13h30: Goodbye Sapa, you board the car back to Hanoi. On the way to rest,
19h30: Go to Hanoi. End of tour Hanoi – Fansipan 2 days 1 night. Appointed you in the next journey.
|The price (VND)|
1. The buses are transported from Ha Noi – Sapa; Sapa – Hanoi and bus transfer to the bus station and sightseeing in Sapa.
2. The 3 standard meals 120,000 VND / meal / person, one extra meal 30,000 VND / meal / person.
3. Hotel 3 * Lodge New, Beautifull Boutique Sapa, … new standard, beautiful, full facilities: 2 guests/room, (3 if available)
4. Local guides, professional, enthusiastic, thoughtful.
5. Tickets to visit the points according to schedule (not including Fansipan ticket)
6. Water on the car
* SERVICE NOT SHIPPING:
– Personal expenses: Beverage, telephone, laundry VAT (10%) and travel insurance
– Other expenses outside the program
– Fansipan cable tickets: 700,000 VND / ticket
* TOUR CHILDREN’S PRICE:
– Children under 5 years free tour price, parents themselves to care for the cost
– Children from 5 to 9 years 50% of tour price (sharing room with parents)
– Children 10 years old and above are considered as adults.
– The program can be adjusted to suit the actual situation.
– Single room surcharge is 300.000 VND / person
– Surcharge holidays: the Tet’s Lunar Calendar, 01 Jan: 250,000
SAPA TOURS – BOOKING CENTER